ROAD SAFETY AUDIT
A Road safety audit (RSA) is an independent, detailed, systemic, and professional analysis of a road infrastructure object that concerns its many design characteristics and performances from the standpoint of road users.
It covers all phases, from planning to the initial road management.
- ZDirective 2008/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on road infrastructure safety management
- ZRoads Act (Official Gazette 84/11, 22/13, 54/13, 80/13, 148/13, 92/14, 110/19)
- ZRegulations on activities for the improvement of the safety of TEM roads (Official Gazette 74/13)
- ZGuideline for the road safety audit (Zagreb, 2016)
The company Rencon d.o.o. offers road safety audit services for all phases:
- Concept design phase
- Main execution project phase
- Phase immediately before opening
- Phase at the beginning of the test period
We also offer road safety inspections (RSI) of preexisting roads. This is a revision of preexisting roads from a traffic safety standpoint.
RSA and RSI procedures are conducted by certified road safety auditors Denis Šimenić, B.Sc. in Civil Engineering and Ivan Molnar, mag.ing.traff.